Caesars Rewards has a 2x tier credits promotion for the month of October. If you’re not on the status match train, or if you’re a big Caesars loyalists who’s aiming for highest-level Seven Stars status, this may be a useful promotion for you. And even if you’re a Caesars Rewards status-match Diamond like we are, it never hurts to earn extra tier credits as they may be earn some goodies for you.
- Caesars Rewards: 2x Tier Credit Multiplier – October 2019
Details of the Promotion
Key details are:
- Registration is required (use the link above)
- Offer period begins at 12:00 am Pacific time on 10/1/19 (midnight tonight) and ends at 11:59 pm Pacific time on 10/31/19
- Must have a valid email address on file with Caesars Rewards and be registered to receive marketing communications
- After you register, receive a 2x tier credit multiplier on all tier credits earned during October
- Maximum bonus = 25,000 tier credits
- Bonus tier credits will be added no later than 11/29/19
- Bonus tier credits can be earned on gambling activity and spending at qualified shops & restaurants (so long as you present your Caesars Rewards card)
- The official terms & conditions do not expressly mention hotel spend, but presumably this spend would also qualify for the bonus
- Only base credits receive the 2x multiplier; bonuses from other promotions or multipliers do not receive the 2x credits
- If another multiple credit applies, the higher multiplier controls (and only it will be applied)
- This may explain why hotel spend is not mentioned in the terms and conditions; Caesars has a separate ongoing promotion where hotel bookings made directly with Caesars can earn 5x tier credits – see the Caesars “Deals” page here and click “Book Now” to get 5x tier credits
In the Caesars Rewards program, tier credits are used to determine qualification for elite status:
- Base-level members have Gold status
- Earn 5,000+ tier credits in a Caesars Rewards year* to achieve Platinum status
- Earn 15,000+ tier credits in a Caesars Rewards year* to achieve Diamond status
- Earn 150,000+ tier credits in a Caesars Rewards year* to achieve Seven Stars status
* The Caesars Rewards year runs from February 1 of each year through January 31 of the next year.
To see an overview of the benefits at each level of Caesars Rewards elite status, see the Benefits Overview page here:
- Caesars Rewards: Elite Status Benefits Overview
For us, earning tier credits is unlikely to help us with status, as we’ve status matched our way to Caesars Diamond, as we wrote about in this popular article:
- Middle Age Miles: How to Easily Status Match to Caesars Rewards Diamond Status – New Opportunity (February 2, 2019)
Diamond status has been very useful for us over the past few months, as each of us has received a $100 celebration dinner credit ($200 total), and we’ve received discounted room rates (including one comped room night) and waived resort fees during Caesars stays.
If you’re not able to status-match, though, earning extra tier credits could be quite useful to you, especially if it helps you move up to Diamond status. In addition, Caesars loyalists who are trying to get to 150k tier credits for the year and achieve Seven Stars status may benefit from 2x tier credits during October.
And finally, earning extra tier credits may be useful, even for status-match Diamonds like us. We recently learned that Caesars gives one free night for every 5,000 tier credits earned. We’ll see if this benefit actually turns out to be usable, but it’s a seemingly nice gesture by the program in any event. We wrote about the free-night reward in our “News & Notes” article for 9/11/19:
- Middle Age Miles: News & Notes 9/11/19 – Staples out of in-store offers; Pei reduced earnings; LifeMiles; good MGM & Caesars sales; and a Caesars reward
We hope that this information helps some readers earn some extra tier credits with Caesars – and hopefully some extra benefits too! If you’re heading to Vegas in October, best of luck from Middle Age Miles!
At Middle Age Miles, we love to bring you travel, credit card and points-and-miles information that you can use to help make your travel dreams come true. To see all of our tips and insights, please Like and follow us on social media at:
Please share and re-tweet our posts and tell all of your friends about Middle Age Miles! Thank you!