Recently, I had the good fortune of being invited by Joe of asthejoeflies to be a guest on the Saverocity Observation Deck podcast. Joe and I recorded a few days ago, and Saverocity has now released the public version of the podcast on the Saverocity Observation Deck website.
Note that the last few minutes of the podcast (the “Final Boarding Call” section) are in a version that’s a few minutes longer and behind a paywall. If you’re interested in subscribing to the full versions of Saverocity Observation Deck, there are instructions on their website.
Topics that we covered on the podcast include:
- The Middle Age Miles points-and-miles story
- Is the Ritz-Carlton Visa card still worth it?
- What exactly is middle age?
- What is Middle Age Miles about?
- Important AA issues
- Middle Age Miles travel goals and patterns
- Cyprus, Jordan, and Indiana Jones
- Getting there on miles and points
- What we love about the Amalfi Coast
- The upcoming Middle Age Miles series on Becoming an “Accidental” Manufactured Spender
If you’re interested in any of these topics or if you’d like to hear what I sound like, please give the Saverocity Observation Deck podcast a listen! Here are links to the Saverocity Observation Deck main page and to the specific page for this podcast:
- Saverocity Observation Deck: Main landing page
- Saverocity Observation Deck: Episode 128 – Cyprus, Jordan, and Amalfi Coast with Craig from Middle Age Miles (February 18, 2020)
Middle Age Miles sends our thanks to Joe and the rest of the Saverocity Observation Deck team for having me on the podcast. I had a great time doing it and discussing these topics with Joe. I’m hoping he’ll have me back for a follow-up episode sometime!
What did you think of the podcast? What insights would you like to add on the topics we discussed? Please let us know in the Comments!
At Middle Age Miles, we love to bring you travel, credit card and points-and-miles information that you can use to help make your travel dreams come true. To see all of our tips and insights, please Like and follow us on social media at:
Please share and re-tweet our posts and tell all of your friends about Middle Age Miles! Thank you!