In December 2018 and January 2019, Middle Age Miles took two trips to Las Vegas. The first visit in December was a four-day trip to celebrate the 21st birthdays of some of the Middle Age Miles kids. And the second visit in January was a last-minute date weekend for Philly and me. The two trips were quite different, and both were very fun.
Along the way, we stayed in 4 different Las Vegas Strip hotels and learned a ton about getting great hotel deals in Vegas. We wanted to share all of this information with Middle Age Miles readers. The Trip Report is called “It’s Vegas Week at Middle Age Miles!” but we had so much to tell, it lasted about 4 weeks!
So, here you go with our Trip Report – It’s Vegas Week at Middle Age Miles!:
- It’s Vegas Week at Middle Age Miles! – Overview
- How to Use MGM’s MLife Program to Generate Explorist Status with Hyatt – and for Now, 8 Club Lounge Access Awards!
- How to Use the Chase Luxury Hotels & Resorts Program to Score Great Deals in Vegas (and earn points & status too)!
- Hotel Reviews:
- Review – The Mandalay Bay Shark Reef Aquarium
- I Feel Like I’m on The Amazing Race or The Bachelor! Our Review of The Neon Museum & Boneyard, Las Vegas
- How to Easily Status Match to Caesars Rewards Diamond Status – New Opportunity
- Hotel Deals in Vegas – All the Hotels You Can Book on the Strip Using Points
In addition, we have another article from a few months earlier that we wanted to re-highlight here as it fits right into this Las Vegas Trip Report:
We hope you enjoy these articles and use them to get great deals and have lots of fun on your next trip to Las Vegas!
Our Trip Reports on Middle Age Miles are designed to share information to give you ideas for travel destinations, help you get great value for your travel dollar, and provide you with helpful tips to make your trip easier and more enjoyable. To see all of our Trip Reports and other travel insights, please Like and Follow us on social media at:
Please share and re-tweet our posts and tell all of your friends about Middle Age Miles! Thank you!