Amazingly, in March 2017, all of our college-aged kids had the same Spring Break week, and Philly and I managed to persuade them to give up crazy beach getaways in favor of a trip with their parent and step-parent. I’m sure it didn’t hurt that the price was right for the kids, with Philly and me footing the bill 🙂
The primary destination for our week-long Spring Break trip was Prague, plus we made a quick overnight road trip to visit Berlin for a day and a half. All of it went by too quickly (except for the flight home when I didn’t feel well!).
Please enjoy our trip report, Spring Break in Prague and Berlin:
- Spring Break in Prague and Berlin – Overview
- Spring Break in Prague and Berlin – How We Did It
- Spring Break in Prague and Berlin – Our Itinerary
- A Visit to Prague Castle
- Exploring the Sights of Prague
- The Creepiest Place Ever? The Bone Church and Kutna Hora
- Hotel Review (Mini) – The Prague Marriott
- What Can You See in 24 Hours in Berlin?
- Hotel Review – The Spectacular Adlon Kempinski, Berlin