In October 2018, Philly and I met our good Canadian friends Ed & Marilyn for a long weekend in Nashville. We’d been trying to book this trip for months, and it finally fell into place on a warm Southern holiday weekend (Columbus Day for the Americans; Thanksgiving for the Canadians). We’d heard a lot about Nashville’s renaissance and booming popularity, and we wanted to check it out for ourselves.
We had a great time in Nashville, full of activities, and we’re happy to share our trip with the readers of Middle Age Miles. Please enjoy our Trip Report – Adventures with Edventure in Nashville:
- Adventures with Edventure in Nashville – Overview
- Adventures with Edventure in Nashville – How We Got Great Value
- 72 Hours (Almost) of Middle Age Miles and Edventure in Nashville – Part 1
- 72 Hours (Almost) of Middle Age Miles and Edventure in Nashville – Part 2
- 15 Helpful Things to Know for a Visit to Nashville
- Hotel Review – Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Hotel Visit – Union Station Hotel, Nashville (Marriott’s Autograph Collection)
- Mini Airport Lounge Review – Admirals Club, Nashville (BNA) in 8 Photos
- Comparing the Amex Platinum and Citi Prestige Concierge Services
Our Trip Reports on Middle Age Miles are designed to share information to give you ideas for travel destinations, help you get great value for your travel dollar, and provide you with helpful tips to make your trip easier and more enjoyable. To see all of our Trip Reports and other travel insights, please Like and Follow us on social media at:
Please share and re-tweet our posts and tell all of your friends about Middle Age Miles! Thank you!